Summary: Leadership and sales expert, Kendall “Scoe” Briscoe is a decorated veteran, keynote speaker and business strategist. With a background in corporate sales and leadership, his career expands over several industries including finance, consulting, project management, and business development. Scoe was promoted to the Top 1% of the Air Force’s enlisted corps and the top enlisted manager of Financial Management & Comptroller on the Air Staff. A servant leader, Scoe shares his experience to connect personally to motivate and persuade others to act within high-performing teams.
A lifelong student, Scoe earned his MBA from Howard University, a Master of Science in Education from Old Dominion University, a Bachelor of Science in Business from Park University, and was certified as a Project Manager from the Project Management Institute. His S.T.A.R. leadership philosophy of Servant leadership, Training, Accountability, and Right things were forged from dedication, hard work, and grit.
Paying forward what he received from his mentors, Scoe is passionate about helping others realize their full potential and makes meaningful connections with audiences through his innate emotional intelligence.
Why would a prospective client want you to be their keynote speaker or to support their speaking event? What are some compelling aspects of your background/career/experience that we should know about?
My passion is people and the power of connection through storytelling. With years of experience and a wealth of knowledge, I am a thought leader and a visionary. I love to inspire others along their journey. My superpower is communicating complex ideas in a simple and relatable manner, and have a gift for connecting with audiences on a personal level. My insights and perspectives are thought-provoking and insightful, and they leave their listeners feeling motivated and inspired to take action.
Question 2) What are your primary topics/areas of expertise? Some examples may include: Conflict resolution, International Relations, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Cybersecurity, as well as specific countries or geographical regions.
- Team Building
- Workforce Development
- DoD Financial Management
- Sales Persuasion
- Motivation & Resilience
- Emotional Intelligence
- Talent Management
- Transitioning Military
- Change Management
Question 3) What are the 2-4 positions you have held in your career that you would like prospective clients to know about? Please provide a brief description of each.
- 11th Air Force Career Field Manager, HQ Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management, Pentagon, D.C.
- Senior Resource Manager, Department of Athletics, Air Force Academy, USAFA, CO
Question 4) Have you supported any speaking events recently? If so, what were the events and who were the clients?
- Office Culture in the New Normal (Post Covid) – Financial Management Commander Senior Enlisted Leader Conference, HQ Air Education and Training Command, San Antonio, TX
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Financial Operations Branch, Office of the CFO, U.S. Homeland Security, D.C.
- Providing Purposeful Performance Feedback – Air Force ROTC, Howard University, D.C.
Question 5) Do you have any articles or publications? Have you been featured in any? If so, what were they?
- Briscoe, K. (2019). The FM We Need. Air Force Comptroller, 52, (1), 30
- Briscoe, K. (2019). Your FM Toolbox. Air Force Comptroller, 52, (2), 26
Question 6) Do you have any client testimonials you can share?
- AETC/FM – “I’ll be on the lookout for the office culture killers of Quiet Quitting and Quiet Promoting, great brief!”
- DHS Financial Operations – “Scoe made a potential emotionally charged topic into a meaningful and engaging conversation.” “Inspirational leader, connects with everyone.”
- Air Force ROTC – “Don’t email an appraisal for signature, got it! Scoe reminded us feedback and counseling is analog and starts with early built relationships.”