Summary: Kaleth is a 32 year U.S. Air Force veteran who served as the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (CMSAF), the highest ranking enlisted position in the Air Force. Since departing active duty, Kaleth has served in numerous leadership positions with private industry and non-profit organizations. Additionally, he is currently an executive coach, leadership consultant, and professional speaker.
Why would a prospective client want you to be their keynote speaker or to support their speaking event? In other words, what are the most compelling aspects of your background/career/experience that we should know about?
I am currently serving as the CEO, Air Force Aid Society ($20M/year nonprofit) and served 32 years in the AF culminating as the Chef Master Sergeant of the Air Force (CMSAF) #18 (highest enlisted rank). I am also an executive coach, leadership consultant and professional speaker with over 10,000 hours of leadership development facilitation and 200+ keynote speaking engagements. I was the senior Command Chief Master Sergeant for US Forces in Europe and Africa where I collaborated with several NATO, European and African partner nations on leadership and personnel programs.
What are your primary topics/areas of expertise? Some examples may include: Conflict resolution, International Relations, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Cybersecurity, as well as specific countries or geographical regions.
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Crisis Leadership
What are some positions you have held in your career that you would like prospective clients to know about?
- CMSAF #18 – Senior Advisor to Chief of Staff and Secretary of the Air Force. Responsible for training, development, morale, welfare or 450,000 personnel
- Command Chief Master Sergeant, US Forces Europe and Africa – responsible for 30,000 service members across European and African continent. Built and cultivated relationships with 23 partner nations in area of operations, leadership development and personnel programs
- Command Chief Master Sergeant, 9th Air Expeditionary Task Force (Kabul Afghanistan) – senior Air Force enlisted leader for all Air Force forces in Afghanistan – helped build Afghanistan Air Force. Received Bronze Star Medal
- CEO, Air Force Aid Society – provides strategy and direction for $20M/year nonprofit serving 600,000 Air Force and Space force members and their families.
What are some speaking events you’ve supported recently?
- Ericsson (telecommunications senior leaders)
- The ROCKS (active duty and retired senior military officers)
- Harvard University (senior disaster preparedness and emergency management leaders)
- Cohen Veterans Network (global mental health professionals)
Do you have any articles or publications? Have you been featured in any? If so, what were they?