Summary: Jason is U.S. Air Force veteran who served service members and families at all levels of leadership within the Air Force and the joint force. He culminated his 31-year career as the Command Senior Enlisted Leader for United States Transportation Command, a joint team of 122,000 military and civilian professionals conducting global mobility operations (air, land, and sea) and operating the Department of Defense’s global supply chain.
He has travelled extensively and engaged with joint warfighters around the globe, strengthened ties with our allies and international partners, and fostered relationships with industry partners.
Jason is currently a Department of Defense Contractor working for Flatter, Inc. as an Adjunct Contract Professor, and consultant. He is also a certified Resilience-Building Leadership Professional Trainer (RBLP-T).
Why would a prospective client want you to be their keynote speaker or to support their speaking event? What are some compelling aspects of your background/career/experience that we should know about?
I can share the experiences, insight, and knowledge I have had gained throughout my career to help develop leaders at all levels.
Through leading at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels I have developed an extensive depth of knowledge and experience in leading individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve success in some of the most challenging and complex situations and conditions, during some of the most difficult times in our Nation’s history.
What are your primary topics/areas of expertise? Some examples may include: Conflict resolution, International Relations, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Cybersecurity, as well as specific countries or geographical regions.
My primary areas of expertise are:
- Organizational leadership
- Leadership development
- Coaching Culture
- Building meaningful connections and relationships
- Developing resilient individuals, teams, and organizations
- Innovation and empowering innovators
- Change Leadership
What are some positions you have held in your career that you would like prospective clients to know about?
- Command Senior Enlisted Leader, United States Transportation Command
- Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Materiel Command
- Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Sustainment Center
- Superintendent, Secretary and Chief of Staff of the Air Force Executive Action Group
What are some speaking events you’ve supported recently?
- Desert Defender Ground Combat Readiness Training Center – Leading Change
- Air Force Group Senior Enlisted Leader Course – Creating a Coaching Culture
- Air Force Chief Master Sergeant Orientation Course – Leading in a Joint Environment
- 88th Air Base Wing Enlisted Leadership Development offsite
- Scott Air Force Base Top III Strategic Leader Speaker Series
- University of Louisville, McConnel Center leadership podcast
- United States Army Ranger School graduation speaker (Class 2-20)
- National Defense Transportation Association/US Transportation Command Fall Meetings – Leading in a Joint Environment and Achieving Innovation Despite Obstacles
- National Defense University KEYSONE and CAPSTONE courses
- Facebook Live Town Hall event with the Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff – Defense Personal Property Program Reform: Taking care of servicemembers and families
- Air Force Materiel Command Annual Awards Ceremony guest speaker
- Air Force Command Chief Master Sergeant Training Course senior mentor
- Chief Master Sergeant Recognition Ceremony guest speaker at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, and Scott, Charleston, Malmstrom, Edwards, and Sheppard Air Force Bases
- Senior Noncommissioned Officer Induction Ceremony guest speaker at Nellis, Tinker, and Wright-Patterson Air Force Bases
- Airman Leadership School graduation speaker at Nellis and Scott Air Force Bases
- Airlift/Tanker Association National Convention – Enlisted Leader Perspective Panel
As a leader I am sharply focused creating meaningful connections and relationships, taking care of people and families, and developing organizational cultures that focus on trust, respect, collaboration, and empowerment; allowing people to reach their full potential and achieve great results.